Amplifier modules are designed for use in active speaker systems. Produces a wide range of modules, which differ both in the number of channels, and the functional capabilities.
Amp modules are designed for installation in:
- full-range speaker systems
- bi-amp speakers with separate low and high output sections
- stereo sets, composed of active and passive speakers. Two-channels amplifier is installed in the active speaker
- subwoofer + satellite sets, two-channels amplifier is installed in the subwoofer or satellite
- three-channel amp is set up to operate a full-range speaker pair and subwoofer
The amplifiers have high efficiency class D topology with least heat and high sound quality, comparable with the best analogue amplifiers.
Modern switching power supply not only minimizes the weight, but also provides reliable and faultless operation of the amplifier.
Amplifiers are available with analog input section or input section with DSP engine.
Amplifiers with analog input section has a fixed factory setting of the filters, EQ and limiters parameters.
Amplifiers with DSP input section allows the user to create and modify the signal processing path, including a variety of filters (including FIR filters), crossovers, multiband equalizers, dynamic processing blocks, signal delay blocks and different blocks of complex algorithms (dynamic bass, synthesizer subharmonics, etc.)
DSP enables users to switch between different preset settings. Any of presets can be modified using a computer connected via USB interface (software – SigmaStudio by Analog Devices,Inc.).